7 Highland Drive #704
Seattle, WA 98109
1106 sqft | 2 beds | #2045286
Beds & Baths
- 3/4 Baths:2
- Interior:Ceramic Tile, Balcony/Deck/Patio, Cooking-Electric, Dryer-Electric, Ice Maker, Washer, Water Heater
- View:City, Mountain(s), Sound
- Lot description:Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior materials:Brick, Cement/Concrete
- Square Feet:1106
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:30 - Condo (1 Level)
- Year built:1968
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:John Hay Elementary
- Middle School:Mc Clure Mid
- High School:Lincoln High
- Subdivision:Queen Anne
- Hoa fees:1024
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.5
- Original List Price:$1, 349, 000
- Annual taxes:$6, 922
- Days on Market (Cumulative):15
- Pets:Cats OK, Dogs OK, Subj to Restrictions
- MLS #:2045286
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Jan M. Selvar (#NWM51179)
Listing Office: Windermere Real Estate Co. (#NWM7017)
Interested in Purchasing 7 Highland Drive #704?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!